What if you could use your voice from a more embodied place? What would it look like to discover your voice? This June, join sound therapy pioneer Eileen McKusick and transformational voice leaders and international recording artists, the Brothers Koren in a retreat designed to help you find the power in your voice.
Eileen, Isaac, and Thorald will combine their disciplines to create an electrified, liberated, embodied experience of vocal expression and play. This program is designed for both those with or without previous musical experience—useful for the first-time explorer of voice and also for seasoned professionals.
Using the power of new awareness, breath, sounding, tuning, and interactive immersion into the innate musicality of your human instruments, you will:
• Explore the 24 tones of our Sonic Anatomy.
• Experience expressing the range of human emotions with sound, and play with musical modes, archetypes, and a little bit of improvisation.
• Recognize how we can use music to express and balance our feelings and our bodies and biofields.
• Learn powerful, unique, useful exercises that you can repeat regularly.
• Stretch the boundaries of your expression.
For more information, and to register, click HERE!